Hey, it’s been a while since anyone passed out any useless internet awards. Here yuh go, in no particular order, for no particular reason:
1. The Weeping Putin Award goes to Mark Shea for his egregious crimes against totalitarianism.
Who does he think he is, etc. etc. Hermeneuticalosityness. Constantine. Etc.
2. The Bruce Wayne Award goes to Joey Prever/Steve Gershom, because he’s recently come out as Batman.
Not that there’s anything wrong with that.
3. The Peeping Pope Award goes to Elizabeth Scalia
I mean look at that!
4. The Mixed Feelings Award goes to the people who took away the dancing hillbilly’s raccoon
because dammit, you can’t keep a pet raccoon! But aw, he named her Rebekah.
5. The Best Damn Soup I’ve Had All Year Award goes to hot and sour soup
for being the opposite of a half-eaten peanut butter sandwich I found on a chair and finished eating, because hey.
6. The Hey, Remember Me? Award goes to Dick Gephardt’s wife, Jane Gephardt
because no, we don’t.
7. The Best Blog Post Ever Award goes to me.
See #1-6 above! Eh? Eh???